True Colors’ GSA & Youth leadership Programs consist of:
GSA Visits (see below)
Virtual (during the pandemic) Tuesday and Friday night Activities
We visit thirty or more GSA meetings during the school year, and we’d be happy to come to your school too! Students or advisers can request a visit: to do that, click here! We will be in touch to discuss scheduling and details as soon as we can.
Here are a few things GSAs did during our visits last year:
- Built ally chains and discussed intersectional allyship
- Brainstormed workshops for the upcoming conference
- Practiced delivering their workshops and asked for feedback
- Played “queer bingo” and discussed how labels and definitions can change
- Learned about gender neutral bathrooms and discussed requesting them at school
- Planned for an upcoming GSA summit
What will YOUR GSA visit look like?