Thank you so much for your interest in a vendor’s space at our 26th Anniversary Conference on March 20 & 21, 2020! There are a few things you need to know up front. You have 3 options for sharing your products or services:
- You can purchase a table (become a vendor)
- You can purchase an ad in the conference or resource guide
- You can become a co-sponsor (which includes a vendor table, ads in the both the conference and resource guide and many other perks)
Information regarding all three options are below.
- Space is both coveted and very limited. We can’t hold space without receiving payment so please be sure to get your payment in as close to your registration date as possible. We would hate for you to lose out on the opportunity! We have a slightly new process and form this year.Just click here when you are ready to secure your space.
- Please be sure to read, sign and send (or bring with you) a copy of our vendor policies. Our resource room staff or volunteer will meet you as you come in to set up, collect the form if you haven’t sent it in yet, and review your materials prior to your set up.
- Vendors are automatically listed with contact information and a one-line description in the Conference Program guide and Mobile App using information you input on form above.
- Internet and electricity may be available but must be requested in advance on your registration form.
- Vendor Registration Costs: For-Profit ($400) and Non-Profit ($250) organizations pay different rates.
- Conference Co-Sponsors automatically receive table space and program ads as part of their co-sponsorship donation. Plus, many additional benefits! For more information about becoming a co-sponsor, click here.