THE CONFERENCE IS SOLD OUT
FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 20.
SPACE IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR SATURDAY, MARCH 21
March 20 & 21, 2020
University of CT – Storrs
|EARLY BIRD (JAN. 31, 2020)||1 Day||2 Days||
|1 Day||2 Days||FINAL PRE-REG. (MAR 6, 2020)||1 Day||2 Days|
THE LAST DAY TO PURCHASE LUNCHES IS FEBRUARY 14, 2020
The ABSOLUTE Registration DEADLINE is March 6, 2020
- PLEASE NOTE: THE CONFERENCE IS LIKELY TO SELL OUT BEFORE THE MARCH 6TH DEADLINE
- No walk-ins will be accepted on the day of the event
- Lunch option is available for $5 per person – only until February 14th
- Lunch tickets are redeemed in the North, Northwest Cafeterias and a limited number of tickets in the Student Union Food Court
- The food court in the Student Union is largely for people who are purchasing lunch on their own
A very LIMITED number of Scholarships are available.
The DEADLINE IS 1/10/20
- First come/first served. Money may be depleted earlier than the due date.
- A VERY limited number of Scholarships are available
- The maximum scholarship amount is $500 per school and can be used to
cover up to HALF of the costs of attending (including registrations and buses).
CEU / CEC request forms will be available on-site at the conference registration tables.
Up to 9.5 Continuing Education Credits or Units can be earned in the following professional fields: NASW, CT-AMFT, CSDE, CCB.
To determine availability of other CEC/CEU’s, please call 860-232-0050 x 302.